Smart Teachers is looking for KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers to work as daily supply for primary schools in Greenwich, South West London. There is a high demand for supply in this area as well as in surrounding boroughs. A benefit of working with Smart Teachers is you are assigned to a consultant who will look for work suitable to your needs and experience. Short term and long term roles are also available to those teachers looking for something with consistency. We work with a variety of schools and levels. NQT’s, experienced and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply.
About the Role
· KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers
· Supply to start ASAP
· Short term and long term roles available for the academic year
· Full time or part time available
· Greenwich and surrounding boroughs
· Daily rate starting at £120 – depending on experience and length of booking
In order to be considered for supply, the KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GUS5555.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.