Smart Teachers is recruiting KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers of all levels of experience to join our pool of supply staff to work in primary schools in Greenwich, South East London. We currently have a growing demand for KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers to work in Greenwich and surrounding areas on a supply basis, short term contract or long term contract. Some schools in the area are also looking to recruit teachers on a permanent basis.
About the Role
· Day-to-day supply for KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers
· Work available from Nursery through to Year 6 (EY, KS1 and KS2)
· Short term bookings, long term contracts and permanent roles
· Full time and part time days available
· Varying roles such as PPA, intervention, floating cover and straight class cover
· Suitable for NQTs as well as experienced teachers looking for flexibility
· Daily rate starting at £125 - depending on experience and length of contract
In order to be considered for this KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers supply role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent overseas qualification
· Have recent experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and secondary trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number GUS0001.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.