Smart Teachers is recruiting for KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers to work in a range of primary schools across the Borough of Lambeth, South London. Smart Teachers has work for Primary Teachers looking for day to day supply, short term and long term contracts. This is a great opportunity for KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers who are looking for flexibility in when they work but also being able to gain experience in different schools. We also have long term roles available from January. Most schools are either two or three form entry and growing, which leads to professional development opportunities for staff as schools expand their leadership team.
About the Role
· KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers
· Daily supply, short term and long term contracts available
· Roles available in a diverse range of schools including independent, state maintained, multicultural and inclusive
· Lambeth is central and easy to get to from many areas
· Flexible role with a daily rate starting at £125 – depending on experience
In order to be considered for this role, KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Possess the ability to teach pre-planned lessons and partake in marking work
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB0000.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.