Temporary, Full Time Post, required from 1 January 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter. Pay scale MPS to 31st August 2020. This post may become permanent.
Belton Lane Primary School needs primary school teachers with passion; teachers who want to make a real difference in our community, our school and to the children in it. We are currently looking for a KS1 teacher to start from January 2020.
We are looking for teachers who:
· can fill our children’s lives with creativity, challenge, wonder and fun
· can create a haven in which our children feel especially safe, valued, happy and respected
· are passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable
In return we can offer:
· A committed and friendly team aiming for excellence
· Children who are well behaved , happy and eager to learn
· A commitment to high quality professional development
· A supportive and encouraging Governing Body
Closing Date Friday 6th December 2019 (12 noon)
Interviews 12th December 2019
Thank you for your interest in these posts. We would recommend that you visit the school prior to applying for this post. If you wish to do so, please contact Mrs Rawlinson, School Office Manager on 01476 400520 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org