To start January 2018 or Easter 2018 depending on availability
We are looking to appoint an innovative and experienced part-time KS2 Booster Teacher to work with to join our successful academy at Cuddington Community Primary School. This is a unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious professional to join our team in this new dynamic Partnership Trust.
The successful candidate will help raise literacy and numeracy levels within small groups of children and individuals in support of the main class teacher.
We offer an outstanding professional development programme and a successful, supportive and highly strategic Senior Leadership Team, free onsite parking and excellent benefits package.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed.
This is an opportunity for talented teachers to work as part of our excellent team to secure great provision and outcomes for our children as part of a new and dynamic Partnership Trust.
Cuddington is on a journey to become an outstanding primary school:
- We are developing excellent primary pedagogy and practice together with a dynamic and engaging curriculum
- We have forged close links with the Surrey Plus Maths Hub to develop practice
- We work closely with our local community to offer fantastic opportunities for our children
- Our learning environment includes lots of outdoor spaces for extending learning, a heated swimming pool and a learning hub under development – we anticipate having a new exciting combined IT and library facility
- We offer an outstanding professional development programme and a successful, supportive and highly strategic Senior Leadership Team
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Closing Date: Sunday 10 December 2017
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.