Class Teacher (Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply)
We wish to appoint a highly motivated class teacher passionate about children and their learning.
We have exciting opportunities for teachers who have:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and planning skills.
- A commitment to raising standards and to nurturing success in every child.
- A compassionate and caring approach to working with children, parents and colleagues.
- The ability to use their initiative to improve the quality of provision further.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills to support their role and effectiveness.
We can offer:
- ‘Good’ educational provision
- Enthusiastic and happy Children.
- A hard working , motivated and caring team
- A professional and supportive work environment
- Personalised Professional Development
As we are a Christian school, support of the Christian faith is essential.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check will be undertaken on all applicants. Applicants will also be required to complete a ‘Disqualification by Association’ declaration.
Visits to our school are welcome. Please contact the School to make an appointment on 020 8594 4003.
For further details and an application pack please go to our school website: http://www.st-margarets-barking.org.uk/ Completed application forms can be returned via email or our postal address above.
Closing date: Midday, Friday 30th June 2017
Interviews: Thursday 6th July 2017
St. Margaret’s CE Primary School,
15-19 North Street, Barking, Essex, IG11 8AS
Headteacher: Mrs Ruth Ejvet