Position: KS2 Teacher
Required on a permanent basis from January 2020 (Earlier if possible)
Suitable for: NQTs/MPS
Pay range: MPS
We have an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced teacher to join an evolving team at Milefield Primary School. Experience of a range of primary school key stages would be advantageous however, new and aspiring teachers will also be considered.
We are looking to recruit a teacher who can continue to promote the school vision and values through providing the highest quality of teaching for all pupils regardless of their needs/disabilities. The successful candidate will:
- be a qualified teacher, committed to the continuation of their professional development.
- be a passionate classroom practitioner with an enthusiastic approach to teaching.
- be an innovative, creative and resilient individual dedicated to providing outstanding learning experiences.
- have high expectations of all pupils and have a clear understanding of age related expectations.
- have secure subject knowledge a good working understanding of the curriculum.
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Milefield Primary School is an exceptional school in which to teach, with highly positive and supportive relationships between the staff and pupils. We can offer the successful candidate:
- a dedicated, effective and supportive team.
- a positive environment where the wellbeing of both pupils and staff are paramount.
- highly motivated and well-behaved children.
- a range of high quality CPD to ensure best possible outcomes for all pupils/teachers.
The school catchment area serves a variety of pupils from diverse backgrounds, including a high proportion of highly deprived areas. Equal opportunities is high on our agenda and comes through quality first teaching experiences and provision.
Closing date: Friday 18th October 2019
Shortlisting: w/c: 21st October 2019 Interviews: 25th October 2019
Milefield Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, satisfactory references, medical clearance and a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Please complete the application form in full as CVs alone will not be accepted. Applications are accepted through the TES website only and information about the school can be found on our website (www.milefieldprimary.org.uk). Please return completed electronic applications through the TES website.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please call (01226) 710329 and speak to Vicky Clark to arrange an appointment.