- an outstanding teacher.
- an inspiring teacher, who is able to mould, direct and focus on a common purpose.
- a creative thinker and a good communicator.
- able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and a proven track record of successfully implementing change.
- ambitious for further promotion within three years.
- buys into our six core values – Inspire, Empower, Collaborate, Achieve, Nurture and Belong
There are opportunities for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to:
- Undertake a wider executive role within the trust through our Leadership, Learning and Teaching Commission/Challenge Partners Hub.
- Be part of the Senior Leadership Team of the academy with a whole school role and responsibility.
- Undertake training in inspection skills.
- Be supported on an appropriate Leadership Programme, NPQH, NPQSL with the trust or our partners as part of our trust Talent Management Programme.
Springfield Primary School is looking to recruit an ambitious and aspirational Key Stage 2 teacher who will enhance and strengthen its current dedicated team. Teachers from all stages of their career are welcome to apply. We can offer supportive mentoring for Newly Qualified Teachers during their probationary year. We expect our children to have high aspirations and provide rich and exciting learning experiences which will support them to reach their goals. Springfield Primary is a family-centred school. Our children are looking for a creative, energetic and inspiring teacher with a passion for learning and a commitment to achievement for all. Are you that person?
We wish to appoint a Key Stage 2 class teacher from September 2018 to join our caring, friendly and vibrant school. There is a possibility of placement across Lower or Upper Key Stage 2 dependent on your preference and experience. We are also more than happy to consider an NQT as well as more experienced candidates desiring leadership role with a possibly TLR.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will undergo full DBS checks.