A KS2 class teacher
Main Scale 1-6
Required 1st September 2021
Location: Primrose Hill (adjacent to the Royal Park) London NW3.
St Paul's C of E Primary School is a consistently ‘Good School with Outstanding features’. We are particularly proud of our children, their behaviour towards each other and to their learning. The School is idyllically situated on the borders of Primrose Hill Park. Our one form entry school has a friendly and committed staff and supportive parents, which creates a lively and rewarding place to work.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher, who wants to take the next step in their career and make a positive contribution to the school improvement.
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner who:
• Has drive and ambition to inspire learning and success.
• Has a willingness to innovate and work collaboratively.
• Will contribute to the wider school community.
We can offer:
• Highly motivated and well behaved children.
• A supportive leadership team who are committed to staff development and training.
• A friendly and cohesive staff team.
• An excellent partnership with families.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Further information and application forms are available on-line on our school website at www.stpauls.camden.sch.uk/contact/job-vacancies/
St Paul’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: 12 midday, Thursday 20th May 2021
Shortlisting: by Monday 24th May 2021
Interviews: the week of 24th May 2021
St Paul's Church of England Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years