Cidari Education and the Governing Body of St Barnabas Church of England Primary Academy are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dynamic KS2 Class Teacher. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to become a key player in our vibrant primary Academy which recently achieved SIAMS ‘Outstanding’ (July 2017) and Ofsted ‘Good’ (Sept 2017).
‘Behaviour is exceptional and an extremely calm and purposeful atmosphere permeates the school inside and out.’ (SIAMS July 2017)
‘There is a cohesive staff team who are committed to giving all pupils the best possible opportunities.’ (Ofsted Sept 2017)
‘Our Christian values are the glue that hold our school together and everyone knows it.’ (Y6 pupil comment).
‘Spiritual development at this school is intrinsic. It really does function like a family.’ (Parent comment).
St Barnabas is a happy and caring school with committed and hardworking pupils, staff and governors. Standards of attainment in both KS1 and KS2 are high and the pupils are well behaved and enthusiastic. We work brilliantly as a team and have a drive to continuously develop a learning culture for our children and staff, living up to our mission statement of
‘“Achieving great things through learning and growing together in a love-filled Christian family.”
- An outstanding classroom practitioner, with an excellent understanding of the ways in which Assessment for Learning strategies impact on children’s progress?
- Creative and innovative with high aspirations for the children and families with whom you work?
- An ambitious professional committed to reflective practice and personal development?
- Passionate about learning in all curriculum subjects and able to lead the team in your areas of agreed responsibility?
- Dynamic and resilient and keen to contribute to our continuous school improvement journey?
- A deep understanding of the process of learning?
- A thorough understanding of the National Curriculum combined with key progression knowledge for learning in Mathematics, Reading and Writing?
- A range of assessment for learning techniques to accelerate pupil progress and the ability to articulate these?
- An understanding of the ways in which co-operative learning strategies and independent learning opportunities contribute to embed learning?
- The flexibility and courage to trial new learning strategies, evaluate their effectiveness and share successes with the wider team?
- Contribute to the development of Worship and the spiritual life of the school, based upon our Christian Values?
- Commit to ensuring a positive and safe learning environment for all pupils in our academy?
- Show interest and respect to all stakeholders of our academy, thereby positively promoting our Academy’s and the Cidari Trust’s values and relationships with all of our parents and partners?
- Show successful subject leadership skills and experience?
If so, we would welcome your application and encourage you to experience our unique ethos by making an appointment to visit the school via the Headteacher Helen Thomas on 01254 702996.
Application forms and supporting information are available from this page and returnable to the Lisa Burke by email:
Tel: 01254 958888
Cidari Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available below.