KS2 Class Teacher
Salary Range: MPR – UPR depending on experience
Actual Salary Range: £28,660- £47,298 per annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Required for September 2018
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and committed teacher to work in our vibrant and successful school. The position is to work as part of a Key Stage 2 year group team. The position can come with a TLR for a subject leader post for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
· have experience in Key Stage 2;
· have strong subject knowledge;
· be committed to raising standards and highly motivated;
· be flexible, full of enthusiasm with a good sense of humour;
· be willing to work hard with the best children you could ever hope to meet;
· be able to work closely with team members to enhance learning across the year group.
Duncombe Primary School is an exciting, successful and welcoming two form entry school in Islington. We have a diverse intake and are well known for our commitment to our community and outstanding level of care for children.
We can offer:
· Fantastic children who are excited about learning
· A vibrant and welcoming school community.
· A friendly and enthusiastic staff, committed to the highest standards for our children.
· Funding towards a Master’s in Education.
· Leadership training opportunities.
· Opportunities to work with other teachers and schools in the wider community.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed, please contact the school to arrange a time.
Closing Date for Applications: 9am, Monday 21st May 2018.
Interview Date: Thursday 24th May 2018
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines following the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference DUN/043.
Duncombe Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects
all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with
barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.