KS2 CLASS TEACHER
Main Scale Outer London
Required September 2018
Houndsfield Primary School is seeking to appoint excellent, enthusiastic and passionate teachers to join our team of dedicated staff. This is an incredibly exciting time to join our school as we continue our journey of improvement.
We are looking for candidates who:
· Have excellent subject and curriculum knowledge;
· Are motivated to ensure the best outcomes for pupils;
· Have outstanding classroom management skills;
· Are keen to embrace the challenge of working in a diverse and vibrant community;
· Are inspirational and can lead by example in their classroom and beyond
We can offer you:
· A staff team who strive for the best and who are kind and supportive with a range of experience and skills;
· A wonderful governing body who are committed and enthusiastic;
· A wide range of professional and career development opportunities;
· Access to a range of ICT equipment and resources in order to support teaching.
At Houndsfield, we are committed to developing our children as good people as well as good learners and as a Rights Respecting School we ensure that children’s rights are respected, whilst teaching them how to uphold their rights.
To arrange a visit or have an informal chat about the post, please call Kate Holland, Headteacher on 0208 805 3406.
To request an application pack please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is Friday 15th June 2018 at 5pm. Interviews will be held during the week commencing 18th June 2018.
All schools in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all employees working at this school are expected to share this commitment. An equal opportunity employer.