Post: KS2 class teacher
Start Date: September 2017
Queen’s Manor Primary School is a lively, welcoming, well resourced primary school located within walking distance of Hammersmith. We celebrate our academic, social and multi-culturally diverse nature through an exciting calendar of events. We are a team of supportive, positive and forward thinking individuals who promote a creative approach to teaching and learning. We want to employ an energetic, enthusiastic and motivated teacher with high academic expectations.
We welcome applications from experienced teachers with a proven track record or exceptional NQT’s with the ability, passion and commitment to become outstanding teachers.
We want somebody who:
• Has the desire and drive to get the best out of children • Gets involved; a team player is essential
• Is positive, enthusiastic and keen to progress
• Is creative, innovative and in touch with educational developments
• Is able to motivate and inspire colleagues; can lead a subject area
• Is committed to the inclusion of all pupils and can make a difference to their outcomes
We can offer you:
• Children who have outstanding behaviour (see our Ofsted report 2012)
• Children who want to learn
• Systems, structures and procedures in place to work within and improve
• Supportive Governors, parents and community
• Continuous commitment to CPD
• A beautiful and well resourced school on the bank of the River Thames, with gardens, conservation area, music room, Mac suite and excellent ICT/ digital capabilities
Queen’s Manor is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. References and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Applications are warmly welcomed and visits to the school highly recommended. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 25th May 2017
Interviews: Week beginning 5th June 2017
NO AGENCIES PLEASE