Salary: Main Pay Range
NQTs are welcome to apply.
West Drayton Academy would like to appoint an enthusiastic, reflective and committed teacher. This position is suitable for either experienced or newly qualified teachers. Previous experience of teaching in UKS2 is desirable but not essential.
We’re looking for the really special teachers. The ones who remember exactly why they chose this profession and can’t wait to inspire the next wide-eyed generation. Why not visit our website at www.westdraytonschool.com.
The right candidate will:
- Be passionate about teaching and learning;
- Have high expectations;
- Enjoy working as part of a team;
- Be able to make learning engaging, fun and irresistible;
- Be keen to get 'stuck in';
- Have a growth mindset, keen to learn themselves.
We promise to offer:
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow within the academy and across the Park Federation family of schools.
- Park Federation NQT CPD package (if applicable).
- Park Federation Leadership CPD (if applicable).
- A secure, happy and positive environment.
West Drayton Academy is a popular and oversubscribed school. Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed.
For further information, please contact the Office Manager, Donna Nash (01895442904; email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
To apply for this role, please download the application form from the directed website. Completed forms should be returned to email@example.com or posted to the HR Department, James Elliman Academy, Elliman Avenue, Slough SL2 5BA by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 19th April 2021
CVs will not be accepted
West Drayton Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
West Drayton Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years