Job title: Class Teacher and Lead required for KS2
Start date: September 2021
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Location: Kensington, London
The Kensington Primary Academy is looking for an excellent teacher and lead for KS2. Kensington Primary Academy, West London Free School Primary, and Earls’ Court Free School Primary are part of the Knowledge Schools Trust and our staff work closely together, utilising their skills and experience across all three schools. All three schools have been graded Ofsted ‘Outstanding’. Our schools are inclusive, with the highest academic standards; we take children from all backgrounds and give them the knowledge, skills and confidence to flourish. Our core belief is that every child is entitled to a classical liberal education, which we deliver by implementing the cutting-edge Core Knowledge Curriculum. The happiness, well-being and success of our pupils is at the centre of everything we do.
• Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires your pupils and colleagues
• Believe that every child in our school can, and will, succeed
• Think creatively, be flexible, collaborative and resilient
• Enjoy the challenge of, and be committed to, teaching a rigorous, knowledge-based curriculum
• Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to school life
• Want to work in a school at the heart of the community and cultivate relationships with local families
• Have the highest ambitions for our pupils, the school, and yourself
• Have experience teaching KS2
We will offer you:
• A unique opportunity to be help us build our innovative school
• A happy and supportive working environment with the highest expectations and standards of learning and teaching
• An opportunity to pioneer an exciting new curriculum
• Access to a network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from
• Leadership and management opportunities as the school grows
Potential candidates are encouraged to visit the school website to learn more about the school. If you wish to visit the school, please get in touch to make an appointment.
CVs alone will not be considered. Application forms are available on our website if preferred.
Application deadline: 19th April 2021 at midday
Interviews: to be held on 21st April at Kensington Primary Academy
Knowledge Schools Trust is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check and other employment checks.
The Kensington Primary Academy
Kensington and Chelsea
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years