Full time, Permanent
Required for September 2018 start
Gatton School is a well-established, oversubscribed voluntary aided Muslim School. The school was judged by Ofsted to be an ‘outstanding’ school in February 2014. “The head teacher and governors are highly ambitious for the school and are continually in the pursuit of excellence.”
The school is currently undergoing expansion to three-forms of entry and is based over two sites. This is a great time to join the school. A vacancy has arisen for a KS2 teacher who is equipped to take on a leadership role to join the school as we move into the next stage of our development and build on the excellent foundations already in place.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, experienced class teacher who:
- Has successful primary teaching experience in KS2
- Is rated Good/Outstanding
- Is skilled at making learning challenging but fun and exciting
- Has evidence of significant impact upon attainment
- Is committed to inclusive education and raising standards
- Has experience of leading a subject or a phase
- Displays effective communication and teamwork skills
- Is able to show a commitment to the ethos and vision of our school.
- Opportunity to work with talented staff in an outstanding school
- A caring school where everyone is valued and supported
- Excellent professional development
- Highly effective, supportive leadership team and governing body
- Well behaved, caring pupils who are, positive and enthusiastic about their learning
- Excellent partnership working with parents, local schools and organisations.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Applications from outstanding NQTs are welcomed.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/ or from the school website, www.gatton.wandsworth.sch.uk
For further information contact Ms Shazia Nabi at the number below or by email email@example.com
Completed Gatton school application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing Date: 19 June 2018 (at noon)
Interviews/Tasks: Wednesday 20th / Friday 22nd June 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Gatton Primary School (Voluntary-Aided Faith School) 13e Broadwater Road, Tooting, London, SW17 0DS Tel: 020 8682 5570 Fax: 020 8682 5576 Head teacher: Mrs Iffat Fariduddin