DENBIGH PRIMARY SCHOOL.
‘Dedicated to Excellence’
KS2 Class Teacher
MPS / UPS
(Easter 2018 or earlier if available)
A TLR allowance is on offer for an expertise or specialism in Key Stage 2
The Governing Body wishes to appoint an experienced, inspiring, motivational and innovative teacher who is committed to our children and the community. The successful candidate will work under the direction of an energetic, supportive and innovative senior leadership team.
The successful candidate will:
- have teaching and learning experience within the primary KS2 phase
- be passionate about making a real difference to the lives of our children
- be committed to continually raising standards in teaching and learning
We are proud to offer:
- a very happy and caring place to work
- excellent induction programme and support
- a school ‘dedicated to excellence’
- happy and friendly children who are well behaved and eager to learn
- a committed, senior leadership team and enthusiastic, hardworking staff
- active and supportive governors
- excellent cpd; real opportunities to develop leadership or subject specialism skills, eg: MASt or EASt
- a laptop and iPad
Denbigh Primary School celebrates that it serves a diverse, multi-cultural community. Achievements include Artsmark Gold, International School Award, Green Flag and Sainsbury’s School Games – Gold. We work in partnership with the Chiltern Learning Trust, Central Area Partnership, British Council, Arts Council and Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Universities.
We deliver rich and varied learning opportunities incorporating the Arts and sport across the curriculum. We teach the International Primary Curriculum; pupils and staff benefit from our links with schools around the globe; staff and pupils have travelled to schools abroad and welcomed pupils and staff to Denbigh Primary School from countries including Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Poland and Slovakia.
Candidates interested in this post are welcome to arrange an informal visit to the school by arrangement through the school office. This does not form part of the recruitment process.
For a full job description and person specification and to apply for this role visit www.luton.gov.uk/jobs and click on the link to the Teaching and Schools Vacancies. Alternatively, please contact the school for details of how to apply.
For further information please contact Denbigh Primary School, Denbigh Road, Luton, LU3 1NS. Tel: (01582) 571597 or e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 2nd February 2018 (9.00am)
Shortlisting date: Friday 2nd February 2018
Interview date: Thursday 8th February 2018
Denbigh Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools, only online applications will be accepted.