KS2 Class Teacher – maternity cover
This is a fixed term appointment from April 2018 until 31st August 2019.
Salary: Main Pay Scale or Upper Pay Scale – depending on experience
We are looking to recruit a teacher to cover a maternity leave starting in June 2018. We would like the successful applicant to start after Easter to ensure there is a sufficient handover period.
We would love to hear from you if you are a dedicated, talented, ambitious teacher - either experienced or seeking your first appointment.
We will offer you:
- Support, professional development and reward your commitment.
- Full support of an experienced senior teacher throughout your Induction year (NQTs).
We are a school with:
· Exceptionally well behaved, happy children with a positive and purposeful attitude which all visitors comment on
· A very friendly, able and committed team of teachers and staff
· Good pupil progress
· A broad, balanced and creative curriculum
· A real commitment to ongoing professional development
· A caring and friendly working environment
· Supportive parents and governors
· A fully accessible purpose-built site
· Great transport links
Pilgrims’ Way Primary School is federated with Bellenden Primary School, providing fantastic training opportunities for the successful applicant. Teaching and Learning Responsibility payments may be available, depending on experience.
We would love you to come to visit us to find out more. To arrange a visit or if you have any questions, please contact Emma-Jayne on 020 7732 7107 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 19th February 2018 - 1:00pm
Shortlisting: Week beginning Monday 19th February 2018
Interview date is to be confirmed – Week beginning 26th February 2018
All schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.