Role: Class Teacher Year 5 for February 2018 (Full time/Part time hours will be considered depending on the applicant)
Location: Woodlands Primary Academy (Part of South Pennine Academies)
Dates: Job start 19th February 2018
Salary: MPS/UPS (note that SPA salary scale is 1% higher than National Pay Scales)
Closing date for applications: 12pm 12th December
Interviews: 15th 16th December
Contract term: Permanent
Class Teacher – KS2 MPS/UPS
Required for February 2018 or earlier
We are seeking to appoint an effective and creative classroom teacher with high expectations, who is able to develop positive working relationships that will motivate children to make good progress. If you are a committed and enthusiastic team player, we would love you to join our happy and hard-working Academy.
We can offer:
• Happy, friendly and enthusiastic children who love school life.
• A strong team of dedicated staff.
• A supportive community of parents who want to work with us to give their children a successful start in life.
• An opportunity to gain further experience and develop your career in an exciting and stimulating learning environment.
• A partnership with our outstanding Multi Academy Trust committed to providing the very best professional development opportunities leading to excellent prospects for accelerated career progression.
In return, we are looking for someone who is:
• An excellent classroom practitioner
• Committed to raising standards by being passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential.
• Willing to be fully involved in the life of the school.
• Excellent at building good working relationships with children, parents, staff and governors.
Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
We would love you to visit our school and look at our website which shows you the many amazing things that we do at Woodlands! For further information and to arrange a visit please contact Catherine Sharpe, Head of School on 0161 624 1219. firstname.lastname@example.org