KS2 class teacher Maternity cover for up to one year with optional TLR 2a to lead PE
We are looking for an excellent teacher to join our team at Foulds. We would like a teacher for a maternity cover for one year, and would particularly like someone who will continue to support and develop the high levels of sporting participation at Foulds and further improve the PE teaching and learning. There is a TLR2a for this PE lead role.
- Be an excellent classroom teacher
- Be able to work in a team
- Be committed to enabling all children to achieve success through a creative curriculum
- Have a commitment to developing the best possible learning environment and the highest standards for all children
- Have a positive and proactive approach to lead and develop PE and sporting achievement (if you would like to lead PE)
Why should you come and work at Foulds?
- High levels of parental support
- A happy and popular school set in High Barnet, North London
- A reputation for high standards in all curriculum areas (not just literacy and numeracy)
- A school that values creative individuals and supports a cross curricular and creative learning approach
- Enthusiastic children with a positive attitude to learning
- A supportive staff who work well together as a team
- A school that values and celebrates cultural diversity
- A school that was judged to be Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted (May 2013)
- A commitment to staff development and teamwork
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Application Packs: downloadable from the school website or by email from the school office.
Deadline for applications: Thursday 1st December 2016
Interviews during week beginning 5th December 2016
Please submit your application form via email to the school office.