Required for September 2018 – KS2 Teacher Main Scale (ideal for NQT or NQT+1)
We are seeking to appoint an energetic and aspirational teacher for Wheatfield Primary School, in the Wokingham area. As a new and growing school, we add a year group each September and are seeking a talented professional who shares our vision of high aspirations, achievement and a passion for learning.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is dedicated to ensuring that all children achieve their very best.
• Is committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice.
• Will work collaboratively with parents and carers, staff, other professionals, governors and the wider community.
• Will inspire children and staff to achieve beyond their expectations.
• Will provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children, setting them off on a journey of lifelong learning.
• A highly supportive, friendly team and a rewarding work environment.
• Exceptionally well-behaved, enthusiastic and motivated children.
• Excellent professional development opportunities, personalised to support your career pathway.
• The opportunity to be part of the GLF family of schools.
GLF is an inspirational and dynamic multi-academy trust that is fully committed to its staff and children.
Could you be the exceptional person we are looking for to join our team?
Applicants are encouraged to visit our school; please contact the school office to make an appointment, telephone 01189-029 123.
Closing date: Tuesday 19th June
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we support applications from leaders from diverse backgrounds and from educators seeking flexible leadership opportunities. GLF reserves the right to invite candidates for interview prior to the closing date. We would therefore recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.