St Teresa’s Catholic Voluntary Academy is located just outside Nottingham City Centre. It is Ofsted rated Outstanding (recent inspection November 2021):
“At St Teresa’s, staff strive to make sure that all pupils will achieve well, enjoy their lessons and be prepared for life beyond primary school. Pupils of all ages talk enthusiastically about their school.”
We are looking to appoint an exceptional and well qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our enthusiastic and friendly staff team.
The successful candidate will be:
• inspirational, enthusiastic and highly motivated
• committed to and able to support the School ethos
• able promote high standards of attainment and behaviour
• able to work as part of a team and take individual lead as appropriate
• able to inspire and appreciate creativity
• able to plan and prepare the appropriate environment for high quality early learning for all individuals within the unit alongside the Foundation Leader
• able to set and assess work to achieve individual progression and whole school improvement
• experienced in promoting the wellbeing of pupils, providing guidance and support
• able to communicate and consult with parents, and prepare reports
We can offer:
• wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• a team of talented and highly committed teachers
• a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
• professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
• our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s CPD Hub.
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact 0115 915 5762. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
The Trust and St Teresa’s Catholic Voluntary Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Closing date: Monday 10 January 2022 (9.00 am)
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s CPD Hub.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
• Access to first class CPD opportunities. We have a specialised CPD Hub to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD for all our staff. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
• Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
• Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent, and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
• Cycle to Work Scheme – you will save money as well as improve your mental health and wellbeing and reduce your Carbon Footprint.
• Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions.
• Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers.
For more information about our Trust and our vacancies, please visit www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn