Permanent, 36 hours per week, Term time only + 5 training days
Work Pattern: 8:30am - 4pm (40 minutes lunch)
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to gain experience working with children in small group and whole class settings.
Grange Park Junior School is on an exciting journey towards excellence and we are seeking to appoint an outstanding individual with the qualities and skills to work as part of a team and support children to make rapid progress especially in reading.This role may suit someone considering teaching as a career.
You will have the following skills:
- Be an outstanding communicator.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have enthusiasm for working with children and ability to support their learning.
- Have an understanding of how children learn.
- Be committed to working alongside colleagues to achieve aspirational outcomes for all pupils.
We can offer:
- A welcoming, friendly environment
- Highly motivated and friendly children
- Career development opportunities
- A good working environment where all staff support each other
To apply please visit: https://www.schoolshrcooperative.co.uk/job/view/4295-ks2-higher-level-teaching-assistant
CLOSING DATE: - Monday 12th December NOON
SHORTLISTING DATE: Tuesday 13th December 5pm
INTERVIEW DATE: Thursday 15th and Friday 16th December 2016
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
HEAD TEACHER: Mrs Shaikh Sophia - Tel: 0208 353 4265