Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified Teacher to teach Humanities to KS2 and English to Year 5 classes. The Humanities will involve teaching History and Geography classes. The full time role starts on 24/02/2020 and will run through untill the end of the academic year initially. The successful teacher will be joining a successful school, which is part of a trust of local schools. The school are open to recruiting both UK and overseas-trained teachers to join their vibrant team.
About the Role
• Humanities KS2 and English Year 5
• Start date 24/02/2020
• Full Time
• Till 21st July 2020 initially
• £140 - £190 per day - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: QTS
About the School
• Good School with Outstanding behaviour
• Middle School
• Windsor, Berkshire
In order to be considered for this role, the Humanities and English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMA32944
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.