The Governors of College Town Junior School are looking to appoint an experienced and skilled support Pupil Premium and intervention teacher for Upper Key Stage 2 to ensure that we raise standards and continue to develop our thriving, friendly, culturally diverse school. The teaching post will be a temporary, fixed term position starting 1st January 2018 until 31st August 2018. We are looking for a teacher with a few years’ experience who may be looking for leadership in the near future. NQTs will, however, be considered.
The School works very closely with the Royal Military Academy in Sandhurst to support the service children and those children with English as a second language. This is a great opportunity for someone to contribute to and build on the current success and progress of the School. We were rated Ofsted ‘Good’ October 2015.
We can offer you:
· 250 enthusiastic, friendly, polite and well behaved children
· the opportunity to work in close partnership with the Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher, Governors, Staff, Parents and the community to build on our successes and achievements
· a positive enthusiastic staff committed to achieving the best for their children
· a caring, creative and professional working environment
· a supportive community committed to raising achievement
· a commitment to further professional development to support you through the next stage of your career
· the opportunity to lead key projects within the school.
· an exceptional award winning outdoor environment
· excellent facilities including sports’ areas and IT provision taught by specialist
The Governors are looking for a candidate who is:
· an inspirational and outstanding teacher.
· an excellent classroom practitioner with the highest expectations of children’s attainment and behaviour.
· able to motivate and lead through a teamwork approach
· supportive of an inclusive approach which celebrates cultural diversity
· has high expectations of themselves and others
· is able to inspire pupils, staff and parents
· can offer energy, enthusiasm and a sense of fun
· has a creative team approach to problem solving
· prepared to be an active member of the school community
Visits to our School are encouraged and warmly welcomed by appointment. For an informal chat or to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Jill Ward, Headteacher
College Town Junior School - Branksome Hill Road, College Town, Sandhurst, Berkshire, GU47 0QE
Tel: 01276 35292 - E-mail: email@example.com