Are you looking for a new challenge or the next step in your career?
We are looking for an inspirational and outstanding teacher to lead KS2 and take on the leadership and development of mathematics across the school. A key part of the role involves managing the performance of your staff team and ensuring high standards are maintained across the key stage and school.
We are looking for an inspirational senior leader who:
- can demonstrate creativity and excellent classroom practice
- has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
- has the skills and ability to lead, develop and motivate others
- has a good knowledge of how to analyse performance data and show impact
- can fully contribute to the school's drive for improvement.
We can offer:
- a friendly and supportive school community
- well behaved and motivated pupils
- an excellent staff team
- a serious commitment to supporting your professional development
- a whole school approach to positive wellbeing and work life balance
- fantastic school grounds, outdoors learning and play areas.
- for leading mathematics.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For further details, and an application pack please contact Amanda Thompson, Headteacher on (01638) 664127 or visit the school: Rochfort Avenue, Newmarket CB8 0DL.
Closing date: 15 March 2018.
Interview date: 22 March 2018.