L3 = £44,331
Fixed term until 31/08/2022
The Trustees are seeking to appoint a KS2 Leader- Primary for Academy 360 for a fixed term with effect from 1st September 2021.
You will be an experienced and creative practitioner who has a real passion for teaching, learning and the curriculum, with a commitment to developing the whole child. You will also have the ability to lead and develop colleagues.
The position would suit an experienced Primary teacher who would like the opportunity to be coached to further develop their leadership skills.
The perspective candidate should demonstrate a range of skills and attributes including;
● Is an outstanding practitioner with high expectations of themselves, all staff and pupils and a record of exemplary practice
● At least 3 years experience of Upper Key stage 2, in particular Year 6
● Proven leadership skills in a core area and impact of raising attainment and progress
● Shares our high expectations in delivering high quality teaching and learning
● A strong commitment to raising standards and developing an exciting and well-rounded curriculum
● Excellent interpersonal skills and will build upon the well-established, positive relationships with children, staff, families and professional development
The successful appointee will join the extended primary leadership team.
If you wish to have an informal discussion about this post, please contact: Helena West, Helena.West@academy360.co.uk
Closing Date: 12 noon Monday 24th May 2021
Interviews will take place: week commencing Monday 24th May 2021
Applications should be returned to: email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept CV’s.
We are an equal opportunities employer strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their commitment to children’s safeguarding.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 16 years