Start date: September 2021
Contract: Permanent, full-time Salary: £18,500 per annum (actual)
Working Hours: 8am-5pm term time including INSET
Location: Hammersmith, London W6
The West London Free School Primary, which opened in September 2013, and the Earl’s Court Free School Primary, which opened in September 2014, require an excellent Learning Support Officer for KS2.
ECFSP and WLFSP share the same site in Hammersmith and our staff work closely together, utilising their skills and experience across both schools. Our schools are inclusive, with the highest academic standards; we take children from all backgrounds and give them the knowledge, skills and confidence to flourish.
Our core belief is that every child is entitled to a classical liberal education, which we deliver by implementing the cutting-edge Core Knowledge Curriculum.
The happiness, well-being and success of our pupils is at the centre of everything we do.
This could be the ideal role for a graduate seeking teaching experience prior to teacher training or an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for further career development in a growing organisation.
* Have experience working in KS2
* Believe that every child can, and will, succeed
* Be organised, flexible, collaborative and resilient, and prepared to tackle all challenges that arise as we establish our schools
* Have the highest ambitions for our pupils, the school and yourself
* Have a calm and professional manner with our pupils
* Be prepared to lead and support small groups of pupils independently
* Organise and deliver extra-curricular activities after school
* Have excellent numeracy and ICT skills and demonstrate an exemplary standard of written and spoken English
We will offer you:
* A unique opportunity to be a founding member of staff and help build our schools
* A happy and highly professional working environment, with high expectations and standards
* A network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from, and a supportive headteacher and governing body
* Continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities. Our LSOs will be expected to attend and actively participate in staff training each week and on INSET days.
* Competitive salaries and, unlike most school support staff roles, this role is not pro-rata as the salary reflects our high expectations of our staff and our working hours (8am-5pm during term-time and some staff training before and after term-time)
Closing date: Midday Monday 21st June 2021
Interviews: Thursday 24th June 2021
The Knowledge Schools Trust is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check and other employment checks.
West London Free School Primary
Hammersmith and Fulham
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years