Charles Warren Academy (CWA) opened on 1st September 2012 and is sponsored by Academies Enterprise Trust (AET). Our school is situated in the beautiful area of Simpson, surrounded by trees and bordering the canal. We cater for children aged 4-11 years old and we have high expectations for all with an inclusive outlook.
We aspire for CWA to be an inspirational and exciting place to learn where children can achieve their very best. Our children are enthusiastic, hardworking and want to succeed. Standards continue to rise and the staff work tirelessly to achieve our shared vision and aims.
For successful candidates we offer:
- High quality leadership training, professional development and career enhancement opportunities.
- The opportunity to excel and succeed in management.
You will be an excellent practitioner who will make a full contribution to maintaining and raising high standards of achievement, and to the wider opportunities available for our pupils. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, prepared to work hard, use their initiative and share our aspirations to maintain high standards in their phase. This is an excellent professional development opportunity for aspiring leaders. Candidates must have the ability to engage, inspire and motivate both staff and pupils, and have the strategic vision to continue to move our vibrant school forward.
We therefore offer you an opportunity to join us and play a pivotal role in leading a team that will make a real impact on the outcomes of our pupils. If you are passionate, resilient and have a relentless drive to make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
Ideal candidates will:
- be excellent teachers
- be enthusiastic and have a flexible approach to work
- be dedicated to raising attainment levels and ensuring that each child makes continuing progress
- be committed to the ethos of high expectations and no excuses
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- enjoy the opportunity to observe other schools/practitioners in different settings
- be an effective team player/leader.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
In return, we offer:
- A school where we collaborate share and support each other to make sure all children achieve their very best.
- A school with exciting and attractive learning environments.
- Well supported teachers who are committed to driving high standards.
- Happy, enthusiastic children who will make you proud to be a teacher.
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and development in your role
- Teachers' Pension Pension Scheme
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
Leadership at our school is forward thinking - and the well-being and work-life balance of our teachers is very important. We give autonomy to teachers and welcome fresh ideas. We want you to give us your best and our non-negotiables are outstanding attainment and progress for every child, coupled with kindness and warm-heartedness.
We advise you to come in and speak with the Principal to discuss the above and shape the next stage of your career!
This position is required to commence September 2019
Closing date: Thursday 14 February 2019
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Wednesday 27 February 2019.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, apply today, click on the “Quick Apply Button”
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.