A School based within north Nottinghamshire are looking for a KS2 Teacher to support with the schools PPA time. This up and coming school are looking for a dedicated Teacher to be able to cover within a year 3/4 class. Although this role will be based within a year 3/4 class there may be times you are required to work within other years within KS2. The role is to work 0.2 days per week covering a mix of KS2 classes. The school are looking for a teacher with the flexibility to work across KS2 holding exceptional classroom management skills with the ability to motivate. The position in question is to start September 2018 however there may be a need for this to start earlier.
Please note NQT's are encouraged to apply for this role.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of the school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
About the School:
· A very supportive staffing structure which makes for a pleasant working environment
· A Vastly improving school, with their targets well within reach.
· Supportive leadership team that promote an ethos of togetherness
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charles Sutton today on 0115 870 5106 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.