Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dynamic KS2 Primary Teacher to teach a Year 6 class for two terms from January through until July 2020. This full time Primary Teaching position is at larger than average primary school within the LEA of Barking and Dagenham, and offers a chance of a permanent contract for September 2020.
About the Role
• KS2 Primary Teacher
• To embody the school ethos and promote its long-standing positive learning culture at all times
• To plan engaging and exciting lessons to captivate a diverse demographic of children
• The contract is for two terms initially with a strong chance of a permanent contract, performance pending
• £150-£200 per day
About the School
• Large than average Primary school with 4 forms of entry in Reception
• A ‘Good’ school, previously requiring improvement
• Specialist teachers employed across school to teach Music, Art and PE
• PE, fitness and healthy living is strongly promoted throughout school
• Closest station is Upney
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS20080.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.