Vacancy Ref. M006
St Michael’s Catholic Primary Academy and Nursery are seeking to appoint an excellent KS2 class teacher who can also lead a core subject across our one-form entry primary school.
With outstanding behaviour, a wonderful team of staff and children who enjoy learning, St Michael’s is a wonderful place to teach. Latest Ofsted - March 2019.
The appointed candidate will join our happy and forward-thinking academy, become part of our Senior Leadership Team and:
- Effectively deliver an inspiring curriculum to a class of 30 pupils.
- Ensure that pupils make excellent progress in relation to national expectations.
- Contribute to the strong Catholic ethos of our academy.
- Meet pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural needs as well as their pastoral and welfare needs.
- Work in partnership with pupils, staff, parents, representatives, directors and primary MAC partners.
Please contact our Company Head Office to arrange to visit the Academy or to find out more information about the post. Application forms are available on the Academy web site: stmichaels-academy.co.uk
Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively, you may post your application to Mrs M. Cutter, HR Officer, at the company head office: Compton Park, Compton Road West, WV3 9DU or call 01902 558888 x153.
Closing date: Noon, 20th May 2019
Interviews: 22nd May 2019
Our strong commitment to safeguarding means this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.