We are looking to recruit an experienced classroom teacher to join our family and teach our KS2 children. Menorah Foundation School is currently growing from one to two form entry and our children want the best teachers. We can be found in Burnt Oak, Edgware. Ten minutes’ walk from the Northern Line station.
Come and join our family.
We welcome teachers from all faiths and cultures. As a Faith School our timetable is 50% National Curriculum and 50% Jewish Studies. Therefore, we are able to be generous with our non-contact time beyond the statutory PPA.
- Love being around young children and be committed to helping them love learning
- Be a brilliant teacher, who realises that SATs results are not the only thing
- Be a strong communicator with children, parents and staff and a willing team player
- Be a positive, clear role model
- Be prepared to go the extra mile for our children and families
- Want to track and monitor your students’ progress and use this data to personalise their learning journey
- Become excited about devising and developing creative learning journeys for all
- Have ability to provide a stimulating, safe and happy learning environment
We will offer you:
- Team work, support and a welcoming atmosphere
- Enthusiastic and friendly children (our most recent OFSTED inspection judged behaviour to be outstanding)
- A well run school and vibrant, family orientated community
To request an application form and information pack, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.menorahfoundation.co.uk
Deadline: 24th March 2017.
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.