A Vastly improving School in Nottingham are currently looking for a Full time KS2 Class Teacher to start immediately. The immediate role will cover until the end of the academic year with the potential to go permanent.
About the Role:
· Upper KS2 Class Teacher.
· Potential for the role to go permanent.
· Immediate start to cover until July 2018.
· Full Time
· Required to plan, prepare and assess.
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
· NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
About the School:
· A supportive and friendly team.
· Proudly promotes equality diversity inclusion and respect.
· Showing a true being of togetherness between the school and community.
· Central location which is easily accessible.
· Offering great extracurricular activities including sport and Music whilst boasting from their own School council.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this Catholic/Church of England school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charles Sutton today on 0115 870 5106 or email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.