An ambitious school in a central and affluent area of South Birmingham, require a dedicated and skilled KS2 practitioner for the new academic year in September.
The school is rapidly improving and have excellent support in place from their SLT.
The position will be based anywhere across KS2 and will have a TLR in place for the right person. The school are also recruiting for a strong Y5 teacher. Both roles will also have the support of a full time Teaching Assistant and both are suitable for NQTs, where an experienced NQT Mentor will be provided.
About the Role:
· KS2 Teacher
· From September Sept 5th 2017
· Long term placement – perfect to ensure regular and consistent work
· NQTs welcome to apply
About the School:
· Supporting and friendly staff
· Established school within an academy
· Excellent Senior Leadership Team, providing dedicated support where needed
· Support for NQT if required
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
· Expert local knowledge
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Scott Barker today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.