Smart Teachers is recruiting for a lower KS2 Teacher for a successful school in Brent, North West London.
The school is looking for a dedicated teacher to join their KS2 team from September 2017. The role will be teaching either Year 3 or Year 4. For the right person this will be a permanent appointment and salary will be in line with MPS inner London.
If successful, you will be joining a school that has very recently been judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted. Alongside impeccable behaviour and encouraging results they have been particularly commended for their level of pastoral care alongside the importance of successful results.
Based in the inner London borough of Brent, this effective primary school welcomes any applicants who are dedicated to providing quality education as well as being involved in the wider school community. All staff are warm and welcoming and they have worked hard to build a strong school community that is inclusive and encourages input from the wider community. Strengths in literacy (in particular writing) would be an advantage as would any creative, ICT or other area of expertise.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected school where you can develop and grow as an educator. NQTs and overseas teachers with comparable qualifications are welcome to apply.
About the Role
· Lower KS2 teacher
· Option of teaching either Year 3 or Year 4
· Suitable for an NQT
· Permanent contract on offer for the right candidate
· Salary in line with MPS/UPS inner London - £28,098 to £38,241 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· A large and successful primary school based in North West London
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Students who enjoy school with impeccable behaviour
· Excellent professional development opportunities and plenty of room for professional growth within this school
· Friendly and helpful staff and supportive school leadership team
· Extremely well connected to all areas of London
In order to be considered for this role, the successful KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent overseas qualification
· Experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Newly qualified and overseas teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXM23245.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.