Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive school, based in Bushey, Hertfordshire. The school is looking to add a Key Stage 2 Teacher to its progressive and supportive primary school ideally starting in April 2021.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of KS2 including class teaching and intervention. You will support the Head of Primary to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
“Are you an enthusiastic and dynamic primary trained Key Stage 2 Teacher? Would you like to teach KS3 students currently working at KS2 level within a creative curriculum?
If so, why not consider joining our school. From April 2021 we would like to appoint a well-qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher who would like to help students currently working at KS2 level, with a focus on improving their literacy skills, within a creative curriculum and enabling them to taste success across the school. You will also have the opportunity to play an integral role in shaping and developing a bespoke alternative curriculum for the students.”
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/RQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Education Degree or a related subject
• experience of delivering KS2, successfully engaging learners to progress
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1389355 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack which includes school name, role specifics and context.
Please feel free to call Tom Nutley on 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. REF: 1389355
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...