We would like to hear from you if you:
• are able to demonstrate outstanding teaching and have an excellent record of primary classroom practice.
• have a track record of successfully raising standards and ensuring all pupil groups make good progress.
• have the drive, determination and enthusiasm to enhance the high level of learning in our school.
• possess excellent organisational and communication skills and have the ability to motivate and support colleagues.
• can think strategically and act practically to promote school improvement.
• have a commitment to working in partnership with all school stakeholders and the local community.
In return we offer:
• A happy and welcoming, fully inclusive all-through school
• Cooperative, well behaved, polite children • An investment in your professional development
• Committed staff who work well together as a cohesive, supportive team • Excellent, modern facilities – Sports hall, Computing and Art/D&T suites, several group rooms, large field and play spaces, woodland, and on-site gym facilities