Smart Teachers is recruiting for outstanding KS2 teachers and primary teachers to teach within a selection of schools in the London Borough of Hackney. We have a constant flow of work across the whole borough for regular day-to-day, short-term and long-term bookings, and are looking for either experienced KS2 teachers or NQTs to work in our schools.
Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility or to gain valuable experience within different schools locally, if you are looking for a long-term role, this is ideal when finding that perfect job.
About the Roles
· KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers with key stage two experience (Year 4, 5 or 6)
· London Borough of Hackney
· Full-time or part-time options available
· Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
· NQTs are welcome to apply
· Flexible start dates available
· Guaranteed Work Scheme available (5 days guaranteed work)
· Up to £140 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
· Easily accessible, close to overground and underground stations
· Assisting both mainstream children and those with additional needs
· Roles across all year groups available
· Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com giving the preferred location/borough.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.