Lady Elizabeth School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, kind, experienced KS2 class teacher for February. Are you motivated by learning? Would you like to become part of a learning-focused team of professionals in one of the best international schools in Spain? If yes, then we could be the School you are looking for!
Lady Elizabeth School is seeking:
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and inspirational teacher for an outstanding school. You will be resilient and capable with a clear sense of purpose.
- Equally you will be an outstanding practitioner in the classroom, a teacher who fosters a love of the subject and Amazing Learning from their students.
- Focused on supporting the learning of their team, with high expectations and one who is committed to getting the very best out of their students.
- A good sense of humour and a team player.
- Committed to developing the whole child, supportive of school ethos, commitment to pastoral care & dedication to driving forward standards.
Lady Elizabeth School offers a state of the art facility in which to work. The School is equipped with bespoke classrooms designed to support the learning. This is a thriving school looking for a teacher to join a world-class setting.
Application form, letter of application and full curriculum vitae to Head of Primary - Tracey Skinner: email@example.com
Initial interviews will take place by Google Meet. The contract commences 22nd February or soon until the end of the academic year for with an option to extend by mutual agreement. Please note applicants must hold an EU or UK passport. Spanish residency and NIE an advantage.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to two satisfactory references, ICPC, evidence of essential qualifications and proof of right to work in the EU.
The Lady Elizabeth School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years