Smart Teachers is recruiting for a motivated and dedicated KS2 Teacher to work in an independent preparatory school in Camden, North West London. This is a collaborative school that aims to enhance and encourage children’s’ learning, through their holistic ethos. The KS2 Teacher will be required to teach English and Maths to Years 4, 5 and 6 and will also have the responsibilities of a Year 4 form tutor. The successful KS2 Teacher will be joining the school from January 2017, on a full time long term contract for two terms.
About the Role
- KS2 Teacher
- Teaching Maths and English to Years 4, 5 and 6
- Year 4 Form Tutor responsibilities
- Starting January 2017
- Full Time, 2 term fixed contract
- Salary from £27,000 up to £36,000 per annum
About the School
- Independent preparatory school catering for children aged 3-14 years
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by ISI
- Outstanding facilities located over two sites
- Well-equipped outdoor play area and sports facilities
- Specialist teachers for PE, art, music and languages
- Located in the borough of Camden, the school is easily accessible by the northern line and Overground
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number GMA5624.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.