Smart Teachers is recruiting for a lower KS2 Teacher to join a ‘good’ two form entry primary school in Hanwell (W7). This full time lower KS2 Teacher role is available from January 2019 and will initially be contracted until July, though there is potential for a permanent contract to be offered from September 2019. The school boasts a brand new building, specialist teaching rooms and generous outside space. This is a chance for a confident and forward thinking lower KS2 Teacher to work in a highly successful primary school with a supportive SLT.
About the Role
· Lower KS2 Teacher
· Planning, deliver and assessment of the curriculum
· Fixed term contract from January to July initially, with potential for the role to be extended
· Generous daily rate from £130-165
About the School
· Two form entry primary school
· Recent rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED
· Supported by an excellent SLT
· Close community school
· Large grounds with generous outside space
· Large staff car park
· Short walk from Hanwell station
In order to be considered for this role, the lower KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT36802.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.