Smart Teachers is recruiting for a talented Year 5 teacher to join a school in Haringey, North London that is rated by Ofsted as being ‘Good’. This full-time, permanent position is available from September 2017 and the school welcomes applications from both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers. The school could also consider part-time applicants to take on a job share together.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher
· Full-time class role
· Permanent position
· Salary up to £38,000
· MPS Outer London
· NQTs welcome to apply
About the School
· 2-form entry primary school – infant and junior site (both ‘Good’)
· Mixed cohort of pupils with a diverse range of ethnicities
· Behaviour is good across the school
· Large grounds with multiple playgrounds
· Located a short walk from a busy Overground station with great transport links via public transport and car
· As of September, this school will be a Forest school in all year groups
· Supportive leadership with continuous professional development
· Experienced in supporting NQTs
· Facilities include a swimming pool, a gym and multi-use games area (MUGA)
· After school clubs available until late each school day
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (essential)
· Strong behaviour management (preferred)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number rxn50046
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.