Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher with TLR for an inclusive, well presented and ‘Outstanding’ junior school with a ‘Stars’ Gold level accreditation. This two-story school is bright, spacious and uniquely structured with open spaces and floor to ceiling windows, housing some of the most supportive practitioners and vibrant students in the borough. This full time KS2 Teacher with TLR position is available for a September 2017 start and will be offered on a permanent basis or fixed term contract through to the end of the academic year of 2018. This will be a great opportunity for a KS2 Teacher with TLR looking to make a difference in a progressive inner city school.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher with TLR (year group flexible)
· Potential for senior leadership for the right candidate
· To fulfil all aspects of a class teaching position with a TLR delivering the curriculum with dedication and enthusiasm
· Great opportunity to work alongside a great team of staff
· £30,001 - £43,184 + TLR (dependent on experience)
· MPS/UPS + TLR
· Full Time
· Permanent or fixed term contracts on offer
About the School
· Ofsted ‘Outstanding’
· 2 Form entry
· Surrounded by a large green recreational area
· State of the art facilities, including a well-equipped IT suite, visualisers and smart boards
· Features a beautiful school library
· Located in the London Borough of Haringey, Zone 2, with great transport links
· An inclusive school with its own in-house primary aged special school for children with physical disabilities
· Going through a soft federation this September with its Infant School
· New active and inspirational Head Teacher
· Offering great CPD
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher with TLR will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· Proven TLR/SLT experience
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number MXRA43628.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.