We are seeking to appoint an experienced, creative, enthusiastic and committed primary teacher with a good knowledge of the National Curriculum. The Russell School is an exciting and welcoming primary school with very well behaved pupils who are engaged in learning. We offer a strong commitment to the development of all staff.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are passionate about their teaching and committed to achieving high standards
- Demonstrate excellent classroom practice
- Provide evidence of excellent and creative teaching
- Are able to build good relationships with children, staff and parents
- Create a vibrant classroom environment
- Have a good sense of humour
We can offer you:
- Very well behaved children who have strong engagement in their learning
- A friendly and collaborative team
- Supportive colleagues
- Diverse opportunities for continued professional development
The Russell School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
For further information or an application pack, please contact the school office. Visits to the school are very welcome and recommended. Do come and meet us and see if The Russell School is the opportunity you have been looking for.
Closing date of 22/3/17
Interview date 27/3/17
Please note that the application form may need to be opened in Google Chrome. Please contact the school office if you experience difficulties.
Brushwood Drive, Chorleywood, WD3 5RR, Tel: 01923284272, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org