Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher to join a successful school in Hillingdon, North West London (UB4). The school is looking for a dedicated teacher to join their KS2 team from September 2017. For the right person this will be a permanent appointment and the salary is in line with MPS/UPS outer London. If successful, you will be joining a school that has recently been judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted. All staff are warm and welcoming and they have worked hard to build a strong school community that is inclusive and encourages input from the wider community. Strengths in literacy or maths would be a strong advantage as would creative abilities, ICT or sporting strengths. Recent experience within KS2 is desirable but not essential. NQTs and overseas-trained teachers with comparable qualifications are welcome to apply.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher
· Class level will be dependent on suitability of successful candidate
· September start
· Permanent contract for the right candidate
· Salary up to £42,077
About the School
· A large and successful co-educational primary school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in all areas
· Supportive staff and senior leadership team committed to the well-being of both students and school staff
· Inclusive environment where the wide school demographic is nurtured and utilised well to enrich learning
· Has learning spaces that optimise learning opportunities and a very large outdoor play area/field
· Well connected with local buses, good underground connections and ample on-site parking
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent overseas qualification
· Experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Newly qualified and overseas teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· On-going CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number dxm34109
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.