Smart Teachers is recruiting for an inspiring KS2 Teacher to work in a ‘Good’ primary school in Hillingdon. The primary school requires a dynamic and creative KS2 Teacher to take over a class (year group based on best fit) from September 2017 until Easter 2018 on a fixed term contract. This is a maternity cover role, but there is the possibility of an extension. NQTs are encouraged to apply.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher
· Year group to be confirmed
· To plan, deliver and asses to a high standard keeping in mind the new UK curriculum requirements and expectations
· Fixed term contract for one year starting September 2017
· Outer London MPS Salary from £26,139 to £36,069
About the School
· Mixed two-form entry primary school for children aged 3-11
· Successful school with excellent resources and facilities
· ‘Good’ Ofsted report in all areas and commended for its improvements in writing and consistent progress in maths and reading
· Fully supportive of professional development
· Extremely welcoming environment with a string ethos of togetherness
· Brand new Learning Zone
· Happy to put an NQT through their induction year
· Closest tube station Uxbridge station with a short bus journey to the school
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE specialising in primary
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply!!
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number KJC42975.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.