Barnsley, South Yorkshire
£95 - £213.35 A Day
Contract Type – Supply Teacher
Vision for Education are seeking to recruit and engaging, proactive and diligent KS2 teacher who has a genuine desire for teaching.
The school is seeking to recruit a passionate and progressive KS2 Teacher. The class you will be covering presents quite a lot of low-level disruption that a consistent approach will allow you to minimise this to a completely manageable level.
The class is low in EAL and SEND needs in the class however you are given a TA for additional support that you can utilise in a way that you best see fit. The school is a two-form entry so you will be working alongside a year group partner whom you will be sharing planning so that it allows you to have a better work life balance.
You will be allocated an allotted time for PPA with your partner so that it can be as productive as possible.
To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher, you must:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching in KS2 (Y6 SATs experience is not necessary).
• Proactive and nurturing teaching style.
• Excellent knowledge of safe guarding
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• Refer a colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield primary team on 0114 243 5555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd