Smart Teachers is looking to appoint a creative KS2 Teacher to join an independent two form entry primary school located in Kensington and Chelsea. Starting September 2017, this is a permanent role. The successful KS2 Teacher will be part of collaborative establishment that prides itself on its harmonious community where children and teachers from different backgrounds and cultures work closely together. Advocating a strong sense of family values, all staff are warm and welcoming and the school facilitate its staff with excellent training and support.
About the role
· KS2 Teacher
· 16 pupils assigned to every teacher
· Each class has two mother-tongue primary teachers
· Previous experience of teaching children learning English as an additional language would be advantageous, but is not essential
· Follow the UK curriculum and demonstrate good learning area and curriculum knowledge
· Permanent contract
· Salary is up to £31,500 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Rated ‘Good@ by Ofsted
· Independent primary school in Kensington and Chelsea
· Rich and innovative programme taught
· Access to excellent facilities for teaching and learning
· Well connected by buses, and national rail
In order to be considered for this role, KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
· Have proven UK or equivalent curriculum teaching experience
· Possess strong English skills
· Thrive in a multi-cultural environment
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to SZVresourcing@smartteachers.co.uk quoting Job Reference number SZV37085.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.