Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher for a large, 3-form entry school in Enfield. The KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher is required to start in September 2018 on a full time, temporary or permanent basis. The 2015 Ofsted report graded this lovely school ‘Good’ across the board. There is strong leadership within this large primary school with three Assistant Heads leading each cluster of year groups. Whether you are experienced or newly qualified, we encourage you to apply. Smart Teachers are looking for a strong KS2 who wishes to be a part of a fantastic school.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher
· To teach children in either Year 3 or Year 4
· To plan and deliver lessons of a high standard
· Temporary or permanent position
· September 2018 start date
· Open to newly qualified teachers looking to complete their induction year
· Starting salary will be from £130 per day and will be paid to outer London pay scale
About the School
· Ofsted rated ‘Good’ across the board
· Three-form entry school
· Based in London Borough of Enfield
· Mixed cohort of children with diverse backgrounds
· Strong and supportive leadership team
· Great CPD and training available for all staff members
· Within walking distance to local Overground station
· Large onsite parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number #JXM529421
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.